- FREE bottled drinking water
- FREE WiFi (one guest computer also available)
- One meal included (breakfast or dinner) in the price of every room
Rates are per person per night, based on two persons per room.
Our prices are listed in US dollars, with tax included and you can pay via Visa, Mastercard or Paypal. Please note a 20% additional charge applies during high season (15 Dec - 15 Jan, Holy Week and 1-15 August).
- Standard Room:
- Premium Room:
- Single occupancy:
- Add $7
- Extra persons 5-11yrs:
- Extra persons 12yrs+:
Come and stay with us!
Whether you're a lone traveller or a large group, a couple looking for a romantic stay, or a group of friends looking for an activity-packed visit, we can accommodate your needs. We have a variety of room options for you, all at very reasonable prices.
- Rooms are available from 1pm on the arrival date
- Checkout is at 12pm (noon)
- The hotel has a secure entrance and is fenced
- Secure parking for hotel customers (maximum 6 vehicles, others can park in front of the entrance)
- All rooms have private bath and hot water showers and windows are screened, removing the need for mosquito nets
We have grouped our rooms into two types - standard and premium. Please see descriptions below.
- Standard Room
- Two of our standard rooms are suitable for larger groups, with 3 double beds and 1 single bed. These do not have A/C, only fans and the bathroom is located outside of the room, adjacent to the veranda. The three other standard rooms are smaller, with 1 double bed and 1 single bed, A/C, inside bath and outside sitting areas - but as they're beneath the restaurant, they can be a little noisier.
- Premium Room
- Our eight premium rooms all have A/C, verandas with hammocks and outside sitting areas. These are quieter due to their location further away from the restaurant. Two of them have 3 single beds and 6 of the rooms have 2 double beds.
Though no rooms are upstairs, most have one or two steps at the entrance. The restaurant, garden, Cahuí deck and front desk area have ramp access and are therefore wheelchair friendly.