We are now on YouTube! Please check our channel to see Don David’s latest invention, the Toucan Express! It is a zipline, hand-cranked cart over 200m long, providing drink service from the restaurant to our Cahui deck! Stay tuned for more videos…
- FREE unlimited WiFi in common areas (one guest computer also available)
- FREE lg. bottled water in every room
- Easy USB charging connection in every room
- All rooms have private bath and warm water showers, the majority have A/C
- Laundry service available (extra cost)
- All rooms have private bath and hot water showers, the majority have A/C
- We arrange tours to Tikal, Yaxha & other Maya ruins
- We arrange reliable transportation to Flores, Tikal, Antigua, Guatemala, Belize & other destinations
GREAT FOR GROUPS
Our restaurant is open daily from 6:30am-9pm.
Group stays are easy to organize! There is a comfortable gazebo for relaxing, which can also serve as a meeting area. The hammocks normally hanging in the gazebo are easily removed and we furnish sufficient seating and tables. Construction is hexagon shaped with an area to accommodate 30-40 people comfortably. We cater to university & high school groups, missionary groups and others who have low key activities that will not affect other hotel guests. We can arrange various types of tours and lectures – let us know your interest & we’ll see what we can do!