TripAdvisor awarded us their prestigious ‘Certificate of Excellence’. To qualify, we had to maintain an average rating of four or higher out of a possible five, as reviewed by travelers on TripAdvisor. We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive traveler reviews on TripAdvisor. We’re very proud!
- FREE WiFi (one guest computer also available)
- FREE bottled water in every room
One meal included (breakfast or dinner) in the price of every room
- All rooms have private bath and hot water showers, the majority have A/C
- Laundry service
- We arrange tours to Tikal, Yaxha & other Maya ruins
- We arrange reliable transportation to Flores, Tikal, Antigua, Guatemala, Belize & other destinations
Great for groups
Group stays are easy to organise! There is a comfortable gazebo for relaxing, which can also serve as a meeting area. The 8 hammocks normally hanging in the gazebo are easily removed and there is sufficient seating area to accommodate 30-40 people comfortably. We cater to university & high school groups, missionary groups and others who have low key activities that will not affect other hotel guests. We can arrange various types of tours and lectures – let us know your interest & we’ll see what we can do!